SEPARATE HEARTS: A CIARA'S SHORT FICTION LINE - Episode 1
Federal Government Scholarship (BEA) 2021-2022 Application Form
In a distant land, lived a white, young swan. So elegant and poised;her beauty melting the face of the earth. And her smile captivating the heart of every man who beholds it.
Not so far off, lived a fine, young lad, whose very features captured the heart of every maiden into his charming den. But out of all the maidens, he chose the one lady whose beauty was such a gazing sight; the legendary belle as they called her.
He longed so much to have her in his arms, and at last, he won; his joy knowing no bounds . He loved her so. Not just any kind of love read in books and heard in tales. It was real, passionate, burning and could light even the darkest path ever come across. Having found such an amazing woman pleased him so, and he vowed never to love any woman besides her.
On her part, she saw him in many ways; a whole different ways only she could tell . And just as he loved her, she did in abundance, promising herself never to leave his side, but to forever cherish him until her last breath is drawn.
And thence from nowhere, came a mighty wind blowing everything in its path: shattering every single dream she once had. Only she never gave up loving her beloved as she hoped that someday she would see him again...
All episodes of this story can be found here >> https://www.ebonystory.com/story/separate-hearts-a-ciara-s-short-fiction-line
Wants to study abroad? Checkout this ongoing international scholarships
- Fully Funded University of Edinburgh 2021 The David E I Pyott Master Of Surgery In Clinical Ophthalmology Scholarship
- University Of Waikato 2021 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand
- Atlas Corps 2021 Fellowship for Emerging Global Leaders to Serve in USA
- University of Cambridge UK 2021 E D Davies Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College
- Snow College International Student Scholarship
- University of Guelph 2021 Commonwealth Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Views (1065)
- Likes (2)
- Comments (3)
- Rating (5)