EbonyStory is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times when using our website - EbonyStory.com
Thanks a million!!!
- Users information collected by EbonyStory is for records and performing actions you wish. We reserve the right to use your information to monitor usage of our website, and to contact you using it when we deem it necessary. Your information is kept private and secure and is not disclosed to third parties unless you ask us to do so.
- We do not have any control over the privacy practices of any external websites linked to our Site and will not be liable for the content of such websites or use of information you allowed us to provided to them.
- We collect information such as Name, Email and Gender from you when you register on our site. We equally collect your profile picture if you register using facebook
- When using a shared computer, be sure to sign off and do not opt to stay logged in to the Site. Should you realize that you accidentally allowed a third party to access your account, you must let us know immediately, as you may be held liable for their actions in your name.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. We will make every effort to help the Police services with their enquiries if we believe it is in our users' interests and to protect the EbonyStory Service.
- If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, you may contact us.