- Romance Story
- Views (3,334) Comments (62)
Lucas Tyson good looks has always Been his problem ...a big problem to himself and also to his billionaire parents.
He had it all, he is tall, built, s-xy, everything about him is hundred percent beyond captivating ...
Funny, he sees life in a different way he flirts, smokes, parties and one thing is ...he believes everything he does is right ..
women bows at his feet, he feels on top of the world, his looks was his power, his strength, his everything..
no future plans ...
his parents couldn't stop him , absolutely no one could, that's what he believes though,,
Not until he met Silvia Fred ..
A woman of steel, whom years back suffered an hard night by an unknown rich thug,
A bad thug who indefinitely left her son fatherless
Since then her heart has been filled with hatred towards men, she's heartless, brutal, and a skilled martial art guru.
What happened when Lucas parents felt its high time they set his life right only to set him up with Silvia Fred who accepted the job offer to help put some senses to his head..
She's the devil who did nothing but made his life miserable, he made his life a living hell..
With time Lucas finds himself falling for this crazy woman even when his wedding to some rich girl was fast approaching .
it felt absolutely odd to start falling for an annoying strict woman who did nothing but place your life on time.
What happened when he finds out they might have one time shared a bit of the past...
It was a realisation which did nothing but turn his life into a disastrous hell.
It was then i knew Even rich guy do suffer...
Good to be back guys ...
I won't be updating until next week ...
But You don't know how much i Miss you guys like....
- Hi guys am so so glad to be back with my second story here ... Firstly wanna say a big shout out to Ebony stories who gave us the opportunity to collaborate, to write...
- Views (518)
- Silvia POV: I stood beside the beach, admiring its feels and coolness.. How the moon noble pure and tender form hung from above with its refulgence ......
- Views (773)
- Silvia POV: I woke up to more writhing pains cramping all over my body, I was exhausted, I felt too weak and intermittently dizzy, Where was i??...
- Views (734)
- Lucas head was lying in an angle almost resting on his shoulder.. it looks like a very comfortable position as his abdomen were rising and falling rhythmically ......
- Views (276)